March 4, 2009

I'm Out of Ideas, Time to See a Professional

I thought the yeast infection idea was a good one. I seemed to get better after taking Diflucan, but this morning I was in buring, itching pain all over my area, from the top of my clit to the base of my vagina! How could I still have a raging yeast infection after 2 courses of Diflucan? What's really going on?

I made an appointment with my doctor for tonight. I didn't want to wait another day. This has been going on for a week and a half and today is the worst day. Today should be my best. I don't get it. Hopefully my doctor will be able to detect whatever is going on down there and get this flare under control.

This sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your nerves and muscles being in spasm can cause yeast infection symptoms. The discharge is actually histamine. That is why sometimes antihistamines can ease our pain. I hope you do have a yeast infection, but if you don't, it could be just another symptom that can be eased with good PT.

Did you get my comment on the other post?

Molly