April 20, 2010

Crowded

Well the idea of living with my parents while we try to sell our house and while I'm in school seemed like a good idea when they were on vacation, but they've been back for a week now and I have one major problem: SEX!

We can't have sex!  Our bedrooms share a wall and I have a feeling my husband isn't cool enough to creep down to the living room late at night for a little fun.  He's a prude.  To make matters worse, they're retired, so at least one of them is home all the time. 

Honestly, it's only a minor complaint.  We can always have rendezvouses at our house.  We'll see. 

2 comments:

P said...

We lived with my in-laws for 2 months one summer. I can completely relate :) Good luck selling the house.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.