December 15, 2008

Well Enough for a Waxjob

For the first time in 2 months, I'm going into the salon and getting my nana waxed. I'm a month overdue. But around the time I normally schedule, my flare started. Five weeks later I'm doing better.

The clitoral pain seems to be under control. I still have it, but it's tolerable. Obviously having hot wax ripped off that area causes a flare, but it usually passes in a day. I'm willing to take the chance because I just hate pubes.

Having a smooth peach makes me feel more comfortable. My vag has so many potentially embarrassing problems, I like to at least keep the lawn well maintained. For some reason, it makes me hate that part a little less. It may not work well, but at least it looks pretty.

My Dad always tells me, "tis better to look good than be good." How true.

No comments: